Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Weekend

      It's fun now that Ethan is 2-years-old and at that age where I can actually start taking him to fun activities. We aren't going to an official easter egg hunt this year, but later tonight we've got cute animal eggs with m&m's in them for a hunt here at home. My 17-year-old sister Deanna is going to hide some other eggs for my younger siblings (Spencer 13, and Davey 11) in our backyard where it is still snowy. She's going to bury them in the snow and mess up all of the snow, so they can't tell where she buried them. Ha ha!!! It was my idea and it is going to be great watching the two of them dig for their candy.  For Ethan we're just going to lay the eggs on top of the snow so he can get them easily. 
      If the snow melts and the weather is warm by the end of next week, then my mom and I are taking the younger kids to see the baby animals at the heritage farm. I wanted to do that last year, but Ethan was still young enough that he wouldn't have cared about the animals. He likes cats and dogs, so it will be fun to show him the bunnies and the chicks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment