Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg Hunt

    We did the egg hunt yesterday, and also colored some eggs. I wasn't too fond of the fact that after having some really nice weather we've been getting snow this week. Boo! For Ethan and Zack (zack is my little brother who is the same age as ethan) I stuck the eggs in the snow, but I had to make sure the white colored eggs were on the little bit of grass that we had so they wouldn't blend in too much. 





     Here is Ethan (blue shirt) and Zack (red shirt) decorating eggs. We did it at 7pm and Ethan had not taken his nap so it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be for them. I also had to color the eggs quickly and dry them off with a paper towel so the kids could put the stickers on them. Unfortunately they still weren't dry enough so the stickers didn't stick very well. 
     Since the egg dye was in paper cups, Zack thought it was something to drink. He was very upset until  my mom finally let him have a taste. Yep, vinegar water does not taste very good. ;)  I just hope the weather warms up enough to take the kids to see the baby animals at the heritage farm. 
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment