Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pencil Drawings

I have a huge folder on my computer of portraits that I want to draw. My main motivation is that I want to get efficient enough at drawing faces so I can draw one of my favorite celebrity: Amy Lee of Evanescence. 
Here are my first two that I have done, and my next one will be of Avril Lavigne. 



"Jennifer Connelly" 
This was my first pencil drawing of a face,
so I know it doesn't look exactly like Jennifer. 
This drawing is 8 1/2"x11"
Pencil on white cardstock
The drawing has been sprayed with an acrylic clear coat to prevent smudging. 
Available






"Kate Beckinsale"
Created 2009
This drawing is 8 1/2"x11"
Pencil on white cardstock
The drawing has been sprayed with an acrylic clear coat to prevent smudging. 
Available

No comments:

Post a Comment