Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here is some of my older art of various things.



Obviously a painting of a frog.
This is a watercolor that I did in high school.
I love the intensity of the colors. It's cool in a way that I am so fond of very bright, intense colors in my art because in my teenage years I was part of the 'gothic' crowd. So for about 4 years I really only wore black clothes where ever I went. I'm over that phase and wear other colors now, but I'm rather conservative in my dress. I don't have the body/personality to wear bizarre patterns. 
Available


This is a drawing of hands reaching up towards a light in the sky.
This is a 8 1/2"x11" created in 2004 on Scratchboard.
I was originally going to do this drawing in 5 mediums, 
but only have done 3 so far in scratchboard, watercolor, and oil paint.
Available

Here is the same picture in the watercolor. I love this one.
I haven't measured it exactly, but I think it's close to 12"x15".
Not For Sale
I had some free time in my art class senior year of high school after finishing my portfolio for the year. I saw a photograph of this image and I instantly fell in love. My mom very much wanted this painting, but I had to tell her 'no' that this one was staying with me. For me it has different representations. One is the 'damned' soul reaching for the heavens seeking redemption. Another is that we as individuals are always searching for the light within ourselves. 


This is a little rose. Created in watercolor the whole paper is 8"x10",
but the painting part is 5"x7".
Available

No comments:

Post a Comment